Do you like to soak in the beauty of nature? Read books? Watch movies? Well all this is possible because you have good eye sight. But what if you notice your vision deteriorating over the years? Of recent, it is seen that constant exposure to computer has started to affect our vision. This is seen especially in those individuals who work in IT industry as well as those who spend hours playing computer games. The most common eye problems include blurry vision, frequent headaches and watery eyes.
Our eyes are the entrance to our soul. We express so many different emotions through our eyes. Sad, happy, excited, mood off – one look into our eyes, and everyone knows what we are feeling! Can you imagine how it will be if your vision is affected?
There is good news however! There are some home remedies that can improve our vision significantly. But for that to happen one needs to be dedicated towards their approach.
Home remedies for eye care
A wonder product, cucumber can help soothe tired eyes and lighten the dark circles under the eyes.
- Take 1 cucumber, peel it off thoroughly.
- You can cut it into round slices or make a paste of it.
- Apply the slice or the paste over your eyes and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cool water.
Continuous exposure to computer screen often makes our eyes stressed and watery. If you apply cucumber slices on a daily basis, you can improve your condition a lot.
This herb is great for your eyes and vision. In fact regular application of this herb helps to fight off macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataracts. It also improves night vision as it regenerates visual purple component of the retina.
- Eat 1 cup of ripened bilberry fruits on a daily basis.
Note: However, in case you are taking some other medications, consult your doctor regarding the consumption of this herb.
They are rich in omega-3 fatty acid, vitamin E and antioxidant content. Almonds are great for improving your vision. Regular consumption of this nut will also help to improve your concentration and memory.
- Pour water in a bowl and soak 5 to 10 almonds overnight.
- Next morning, peel of the skin and grind the nuts.
- Mix this paste in a glass of warm milk.
- Drink this for at least a few months in order to notice a difference.
Potato Pulp with Basil Tea
Remaining awake overnight can lead to puffy eyes the next day. What if you have a wedding to attend? How do you get rid of the puffiness? Potato pulp and basil tea is apt for this.
- Take a potato and peel off the skin.
- Grate the potato to make a fine paste.
- Add this paste to a cup of basil tea.
- Now take an ice tray and pour this mixture into it.
- Store it in deep freezer to make ice cubes.
- Dab these cubes over your eyes in order to get rid of the puffiness.
- Rinse it with cold water and pat dry.
Your eyes are your asset. Don’t let anything come in its way. Proper care of your eyes is a must. Start from today.
You can also visit www.myvisionexpress.com where you can get solutions about modern eye care issues.