How to get rid of the most stubborn fat is a question that many women ask themselves with the first signs of spring. If you are looking for the simplest way to solve this problem you will find it in this article so keep reading.
This diet is primarily based on the fact that you should consume everything that is necessary for your body, without any starvation. The key is in detoxification, and with the help of this diet you will soon be ready for the beach. The program consists of one week of preparation and two weeks of detoxification. You need to be a little more disciplined and consume the recommended foods in the right way.
First Week – Preparation:
First of all, you should prevent potential headaches, nausea and lack of energy. In the first week reduce your intake of caffeine and alcohol, and increase your intake of water.
- Fresh vegetables: broccoli, carrots, cabbage, peas, celery, zucchini, spinach, chard, onions, beets, sweet potatoes, cabbage, etc.
- Fresh fruit: oranges, tangerines, grapefruit, lemon, blueberry, apple, lemon, pineapple, kiwi and mango.
- Gluten-free grains: brown rice and millet.
- Legumes: beans, lentils.
- Soya beans
- Nuts: almonds, cashew nuts, chia seeds, walnuts.
- Proteins: fish, eggs, chicken, turkey and lamb.
Sunflower oil should be replaced with olive oil, flaxseed oil or grape oil, and instead of sugar you should consume honey, in small quantities.
Start your day with a glass of freshly squeezed lemon juice with water. Lemonade helps your digestive system and improves liver detoxification. During the day, drink green tea. It will help you to quit coffee and it will supply the body with antioxidants. Green tea contains caffeine, but only in small quantities.
Add fresh herbs to your meals, especially coriander. This delicious herb has a unique detoxifying power and is especially good in combination with fish and salads. As for the beverages you should have a green tea or almond milk on a daily bases.
Second week – Detoxification
Avoid cooked food. You can make a lot of different and delicious dishes with the recommended foods.
- Breakfast: boiled quinoa sprinkled with almonds and blueberries; half a cup of almond milk and green tea.
- Snack: seasonal fruits and white tea.
- Lunch: vegetable salad, any kind you like. For example make a salad using arugula, peas and celery combined with grilled lamb and lemon.
- Snack: homemade hummus with vegetable sticks of your choice and green tea.
- Dinner: Grilled salmon made with fresh herbs and lemon juice in combination with boiled cabbage and mashed sweet potatoes.
Intake of clean and detoxifying foods in the second week can lead to a loss of one to two kilograms, depending on the person and the body. In this week exercise and movement are of the great importance so you should immediately start training again.
Third week – Finalization
By the beginning of the third week, you’ll probably already feel some positive effects of a diet. Home withdrawal because of the rejection of coffee and alcohol will be milder, and the energy and concentration will be on the rise. Make sure you’re getting enough water and train regularly.
- Breakfast: vegetable omelet with tomatoes, onions and zucchini; green tea.
- Snack: 20 different kinds of nuts and mint tea.
- Lunch: grilled seasonal vegetables, quinoa and black bean salad.
- Snack: pear with almond spread.
- Dinner: fried chicken and seasonal vegetables (peas, onions and carrots).
Tip: drink green smoothies because the chlorophyll in them successfully acts as a detoxifier when it reaches the bloodstream.